Want to put your trailer straight into service?
Compass can have it warranted and registered in your name ready for you to drive away.

We require either of the following;
  • A copy of your current drivers license, plus physical & postal address, OR
  • Certificate of incorporation, plus physical & postal address, OR
  • NZTA Customer number, plus physical & postal address

Hassle free! - we do all the work for you.
Paperwork will be sent directly to your physical or postal address by NZTA.


In order to assist us in reducing spam, please type the characters you see:

You may also like